Almost all grobag® baby sleeping bags have 100% cotton lining to go next to your baby’s skin. Much of the range also has 100% cotton outer fabric. This means that you can choose a 1.0 tog of a 0.5 tog grobag® baby sleeping bag for your baby which is 100% cotton.
A few of our designs do not have 100% cotton outer fabric. For example, for those who love the softness of polyester fleece, our “Fleecy Bee” design has a soft anti-pill fleece outer and 100% cotton jersey lining.
Our range of 2.5 grobag® baby sleeping bags have a soft polyester filling. This is lightweight and quick to dry.
Our organic range of grobag® baby sleeping bags are made of organic cotton jersey outer and lining. The filling on the 2.5 tog design is 100% cotton.
Zips and poppers are always a chosen from a reputable branded supplier to ensure ongoing quality and safety.
Using your grobag® baby sleeping bag correctly:
- Use your grobag® baby sleeping bag instead of blankets and sheets
- Never use your grobag® baby sleeping bag with a duvet or quilt
- Check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck hole when the grobag® baby sleeping bag is fastened for use.
- Adjust nightwear according to room temperature (you will soon discover the best combination of nightclothes and grobag® baby sleeping bag for your baby’s bedroom). See what to wear page for more information.
- Keep grobag® baby sleeping bags away from fire
- If your baby shares your bed, make sure they are only in a grobag® baby sleeping bag and not under your own bedding as well
- Remember to check your baby regularly